Sunday, November 25, 2007

like a fox

I have the option, when posting, to change both the (apparent) date and time of the post. Right now the time is truthfully filled in "11/25/07", and in another box next to it, "9:28 PM". However, I could, right now, edit it to show that the date of posting is "11/02/1990 12:31 AM"- around the time of my birth. Users browsing the blogspot equivilant to a myspace "about me" (I'm really new at this) would see that I'm 17 years old, and, having seen the posting date of my first blog, be astounded. "Egads! He's been blogging since birth!"

Today I thought, "Where is the woman. I want to suck her milk." I cried for a long time, a long time went by without milk, and then she came and held me and gave me the pink milkthing. I sucked milk until I fell asleep.

-11/14/90 6:33 PM.

Or I could tamper with the date of my blogs to present myself as a prophet, or psychic, or even just as sensitive to the dial of the life, in an erotic, spirtual way.

Horrible day. I've been shaking all over, frightened and paranoid. I asked Coach Ramirez if I could go to the nurse during a cross country workout, and threw up in the bushes on the way back to school.

-9/10/01 9:51 PM

Anway. There will be no deceptions of date and time to glorify myself on this blog- just batting the idea around. My name's Paul Murufas and I live in Long Beach, California. Welcome to my blog ;)




No comments: